An overview of Heat Recovery Ventilation System
The Sentinel Kinetic from Vent-axia is the next generation of whole house heat recovery ventilation systems. It will remove stale air from the building whilst providing warm fresh air to all living areas in the building.
Sized correctly, it will gently ventilate the property at a rate of about half an air change per hour, removing moist air and unpleasant smells from the kitchen, bathrooms and toilets and extracting it to the outside.
These systems are great in home with allergy or asthma sufferers.
Why should my client install a heat recovery ventilation system onto their new home?
- Warm fresh filtered air to all areas
- Removes smells and damp air
- Improves their BER rating
- The alternative is putting holes in the walls of each room
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured in the UK
- Building Regulations Part F compliant
- SAP Appendix Q Eligible
- 92% heat recovery
- Programmable Summer bypass
- Horizontal and/or vertical duct outlets
- Light weight for easy installation
- External condensate connection
- Plug and play controls
- Self-diagnosis for simplified fault finding
- Easy access G3 filters
Send us your plans for a quotation tailored to your home.
Typically, these systems take 2-3 days to install and we will issue a commissioning report to you on completion of the installation.